Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Announcement

I officially announce my candidacy for Oklahoma State Senator, District 35.

I am a Conservative on fiscal and social issues. I would like to inform you of my position on a couple of issues. While basic, these issues are crucial and I consider as priorities. These best define me and explain my desire to serve the citizens of Oklahoma.

Government
I believe in “Government Of The People and By The People”. Government is to serve the People. Government should be small and focused on their role. It should not hinder Families, Business, or our Freedom of Religion.

Taxes
I reject the term "government funds" and I will work to make sure all legislators and agencies acknowledge that it is the "Peoples Money". I will never lose site of the fact that every dollar of our state budget comes from a hard-working Oklahoman. I will be a good steward of YOUR money. This is just an introduction to the issues that are important to me and why I am committed to doing my part in our state.

Please contact me if you have any questions. My promise is that I will always give you an answer without doing a political dance around the issue!

Sincerely,

Jeff Applekamp Candidate for Oklahoma State Senate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home