Monday, July 24, 2006

What sets me apart

As I have spoken with voters in the past few days, I have received the question, "What sets you apart from other candidates?"

The easiest way to summarize what sets me apart is my experience. I have 25 years of Business Manager experience with 10 years of Government Affairs Manger experience. I started my career at PSO as a meter reader at the age of 19. I maintained a full-time job and attended college at night. I earned my Associate Degree in Business Administration from Connors State College. I earned my Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Accounting from Southeastern Oklahoma State University. And I earned my Master Degree in Administration from SEOSU as well. I advanced through management at PSO and eventually became their Lobbyist and Government Affairs Manager. I spent the majority of my time working at the Oklahoma State Capitol.

I have first-hand knowledge of the working and activities at our Capitol. I have been blessed with endorsements from various legislators and leaders; Conservative Leaders. As they have said, my knowledge will make me effective from day one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home