Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thank You

I want to say a special Thank You to all who voted for me and those who helped me and supported me throughout this campaign. I am proud of our effort. I was always honest in my information to the voters and never attempted to deceive the public.

I was especially pleased with the number of phone calls and contacts I received this past week before the election; over 100 e-mails to my web site on Sunday and Monday. I know voters were trying to investigate my position on the issues. I was running on the issues, some very specific issues, and I will continue to fight for the issues. If our legislators do not begin setting priorities so that we can see accomplishments in crucial areas we will continue to erode. I know Oklahoma is better than that and the citizens deserve better than that.

I will begin picking up my signs today. However, I will be keeping them. If we don’t see the type of representation necessary for the success of Oklahoma, you will be seeing that red apple popping up in 18 months.

Thank You,

Jeff Applekamp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home